Friday, February 13, 2009

Shaun Of The Dead - Review

It took a while for me to get into Shaun Of The Dead. There was not really a story line, not an important one. The humour in it was better than the actual story line, I could tell that it was writen by someone with a good sense of humour, even though it is based on the horror film Dawn of The Dead. I thought that if there was no humour the film would have had nothing special about it, apart from the good use of editing and filming.

This film really made me feel like i was there, not because of the acting or the story line, but because of the scenes being cut and the camera angles and techniques that were used to keep the audience interested.
I was disappointed about the acting in this film after seeing the main actors in other films and then seeing them in this. For example at the end of the film when Shaun's best friend Ed was a zombie and they were playing playstation, i felt that they could have made this scene a lot better. I didnt like the actors in this film, especially in this part. I also didnt like how this film ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment